Gaming monitor display sizes (even standard gaming monitors) can vary greatly, from 22 inches-32+ inches. However, most pro gamers prefer using 27″ displays. For this reason, we’ve compiled and reviewed 5 of the best 27-inch monitors for you to easily compare choose the best pick for you. Picking the right screen size for yourself is very important, for many reasons. One of the main concerns to consider when choosing is your eyesight. That is, many smaller monitors can cause too much of a strain on your eyes. Sitting too close or far from your monitor can also affect your eyesight, so watch out for these factors before finalizing your monitor purchase!
The Best 27-inch Monitors – The Best Computer Monitors for 2021
|1-||BenQ EL2870U 28″ 4K Gaming Monitor||3,591|
|2-||Sceptre Curved 30″ LED Gaming Monitor||2,201|
|3-||GIGABYTE G27FC 27″ Curved Gaming Monitor||2,193|
|4-||AOC CQ27G2 27″ Super Curved Gaming Monitor||8,256|
|5-||Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch Monitor||40,346|
1. Samsung Odyssey G7 Monitor – The Best 27-inch Monitors
This Samsung Odyssey G7 is one of the best 27-inch monitors. It has a 240 hertz refresh rate alongside a 1 millisecond response time. It also has a 1440p panel with g-sync compatibility. The Samsung Odyssey G7 gaming monitor has a very smart look, even though it is not really as deep of a black color. In fact, it is more of a space gray – which, in our opinion, looks a lot better better than a typical ‘black.’ It is a fancy monitor, but has a very simple system and an ideal setup for gaming and working; This includes the ability to swivel it into a vertical position with ease, on the stand. In terms of adjustments, you get the best height adjustment there currently is. You can also swivel it, and rotate it 90 degrees. Thanks to these adjustments, you are able to get perfect viewing angles, increasing viewer satisfaction to the max! This Samsung Odyssey G7 is meant to and designed so as to match the curvature of your own eyeball, providing a more natural and less-stressful use. The setup process is very similar to other G7 version. As you may have noticed, the monitor also comes with a large chunky power pack – definitely a bonus point! There is also a USB passthrough connection with USB A to USB B, which means you can plug it into your computer, or you can plug other things straight into the monitor!
This monitor has so much more to give, the top and size bezels are very skinny too. However, for a 27-inch monitor, the screen is quite heavy, meaning it might need some extra bracing towards the frontside. The arm section of the stand comes in two pieces. The main metal pale section and a plastic cover has been designed to be, and remain, neat and tidy. There is a headphone peg on the rear of the monitor too; This is definitely a feature appreciated by all serious gamers. In terms of the dimensions, the 27-inch is 615 mil by 382 mil by 171 mil.
Samsung have implemented their q-led technology here. It comes with speakers, and has got HDR 600 as well as local dimming. The on-screen display is impressive. Samsung really has done their best with their latest line of monitors. This monitor covers 99 percent of the SRGB spectrum. There are also a wide variety of connections for you to choose from; Including two DisplayPort connections, HDMI and USB passthrough as well. This monitor features a q-led panel with 1440p resolution, creating the ideal display for gaming. Although it is not displaying at 4k because it is only a 1440p monitor, it still does an exceptional job of displaying high-quality images. Unlike some monitors, it does also come with a wall bracket, meaning you can mount it on any desk or wall you’d like.
2. BenQ GW2780 27-inch Monitor
This BenQ GW2780 27-inch Monitor is a great pick for anyone looking to use their monitors for prolonged periods of time – whether it’s for gaming, watching movies or just doing some work. It has all the features of a great monitors including a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 60hz refresh rate, no-flicker and low blue light technology. The design is every minimalists dream, tying together any modern space.
- WIDE VIEWING ANGLE IPS PANEL: 178 Degree H/V wide viewing angles for clarity from any viewpoint
- EDGE TO EDGE SLIM BEZEL DESIGN: Minimize distractions and create virtually seamless multi-panel configurations
- BRIGHTNESS INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY: Actively adjusts brightness according to on-screen content and ambient light conditions
- CABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Neatly hides cables inside monitor stand
3. MSI OPTIX MAG27CQ Gaming Monitor
This MSI OPTIX MAG27CQ gaming monitor has earned a position as one of the best 27-inch monitors for a number of reasons. It features a super thin bezel, curved display and 178° wide view angle to improve your gameplay experience and to make you feel truly immersed. The 144hz refresh rate and 1 millisecond response time truly does wonders for performance. The tilt, swivel, and height can be easily adjusted according to your definition of comfort.
- Frameless design: ultimate gameplay experience
- Adaptive sync: prevent screen tearing
- Display resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Voltage: 100240 volts
4.ViewSonic VX2718-PC-MHD 27-Inch Gaming Monitor
The ViewSonic VX2718-PC-MHD is another gaming monitor, and has many of the same features as the one listed above. The 1500R curved screen alongside 1080 resolution will guarantee the most vivid colors with extreme details. To ensure it can be used with a number of other sources, this ViewSonic monitor supports laptops, PCs and Macs with HDMI and DisplayPort inputs. The ‘VESA adaptive-sync’ is one of our favorite features, which enables an ultra-smooth gaming experience by automatically calibrating frame rates and eliminating screen tearing.
- IMMERSIVE MONITOR: 1ms (MPRT) response time, and 165Hz refresh rate (with DisplayPort) provide a professional level gaming experience
- ENHANCED VIEWING COMFORT: Flicker-free technology and a blue light filter minimize fatigue so you can play at your best all day long
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set and customizable visual modes lets you see a path to victory for any FPS, RTS, eSports or MOBA games
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, AC/DC Adapter, DisplayPort Cable and Quick Start Guide
5. Samsung LC27F396FHNXZA 27-Inch Monitor
Although this Samsung LC27F396FHNXZA 27-inch monitor is not a gaming monitor, it features a 1800R curved display and a resolution of 1920 x 1080 for the best viewing experience. The 4 millisecond response rate is indeed less than the other monitors’ 1 millisecond response rate, but this does not mean it is a ‘worse’ monitor. If your intended use for this monitor is for anything besides gaming, you will not even be able to notice the difference.
- Aspect Ratio: 16 : 9
- Slim design with high glossy black finish and innovative T-shaped stand
- Windows Compatible: Windows 10. Outputs: Audio / Headphone (3.5mm).
- Product Dimensions Without Stand: 24.5″ x 14.5″ x 3.2″;With Stand :24.5″ x 18.4″ x 9.6″
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the best 27-inch monitor to buy?
Samsung Odyssey G7 monitor is one of the best 27-inch monitors to buy.
2. Can you buy this monitor on Amazon?
Yes, you can buy this monitor on Amazon. Here is the best gaming monitor 2021 order link:
3. Is 24-inch or 27-inch better for gaming?
27-inch Samsung has a wide screen therefore it will be more exciting to play games.
4. What monitors do pro gamers use?
Pro gamers use Samsung Odyssey G7 27-inch or 32-inch in these days.
5. Is there a significant difference between Samsung Odyssey G7 27-inch and 32-inch?
They are almost the same. Their features are similar. The only differences between them are screen width and it depends on user’s choice.