This BenQ SW271 PhotoVue 27″ Monitor is very similar to the first monitor mentioned in our list of the best monitors for photo editing. It is from the same brand and also has a 27″ display + an easy-use one USB type-C cable. The AQColor technology offers all you photographers and designers out there a wide array of the most excellent colors to work with. All the features of this photo editing monitor combined are sure to help you unlock your full and true photography potential.
- 27 INCH 4K UHD RESOLUTION: Exceptional clarity of fine details
- HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR): for sharpened brightness and incredible details. Dimensions (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base) (with shading hood) 14. 65X24. 64×9. 37 inches Dimensions (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base) 14. 52×24. 16X2. 46 inches
- AQCOLOR TECHNOLOGY: 99% Adobe RGB coverage, hardware calibration support for accurate colors for photography. Card Reader Support Format: SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC
- USB TYPE-C: Transmit data and video signal with one cable for easy hardware calibration. Video Signal Data: Horizontal Frequency – 27140Khz. Vertical Frequency – 2475Hz. Video Bandwidth – 600MHz
- HARDWARE CALIBRATION WITH PALETTE MASTER ELEMENT SOFTWARE: Tune and maintain the color performance of the monitor at its most optimal state