This BenQ PD2700U 27″ Monitor is little different from the other BenQ monitors mentioned in this article, but rightfully deserves a place in our list of the best monitors for photo editing. Photo editing and graphic designing can often be a very complex and lengthy process, for which reason BenQ has tried to design this monitor to provide maximum comfort to the user. It can be mounted, height adjusted and can also easily be switched to portrait mode depending on your preference or content you are working on. The dual view, eye protector sensor, zero-flicker and low blue light features are all designed to protect your eyes and reduce the strain they feel during long work sessions.
- ULTRA HIGH RESOLUTION MONITOR: 27 inch LED 4K HD (3840x216n0 resolution), 20,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio for exceptional color accuracy
- PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGN DISPLAY: 10-bit, 100% sRGB and Rec.709 Optimal Color Precision, CAD/CAM, Dark Room, and Animation Mode. Incredible image detail with 5ms GTG
- ERGONOMIC DISPLAY: Dual View, height adjustable stand, Eye Protector Sensor, Zero Flicker and Low Blue Light, plus Pilot software for customized monitor setting
- CONNECT AND COLLABORATE: USB 3.0 and OSD controller for easily switching modes and multiple digital inputs, 2Wx2 Speakers. OS Compatibility- Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1Windows 10,MAC
- LATEST IPS PANEL TECHNOLOGY: 178/178 Wide Viewing Angle plus Picture-in-Picture (PIP) & Picture-by-Picture (PBP) to enhance convenience, productivity
- Brightness: 350 cd/㎡; Refresh Rate: 60Hz