Next on our list of the best ASUS gaming monitors is their ROG Strix XG32VC 31.5″ model (another one of the bigger-screen models). This probably has one of the highest refresh rates (170Hz), which is ideal for professional gamers looking for that extra quick action. Along with the 1 ms response time and Adaptive-Sync feature, this ASUS gaming monitor will eliminate any and all screen-tearing or ghosting. In terms of graphic cards, you do not have to worry because it supports both Adaptive-Sync + NVIDIA GeForce and FreeSync Premium + AMD graphic cards.* Many of our eyesight problems stem from over-using electronic screens and thus putting too much strain on our eyes, which is why ASUS has included flicker-free and low blue light technology.
- 31.5-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) curved gaming monitor with ultrafast 170Hz (overclocking) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR 400 certification
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and Freesync Premium with AMD graphics cards. *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TUV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to minimize eye fatigue and ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Rich connectivity includes HDMI (v2.0), DisplayPort (1.2), USB 3.0 x2, and USB Type C ports
- What’s in the box: HDMI cable, DisplayPort cable, USB 3.0 cable, USB type C cable, Color calibration report, Power cord and adapter, Warranty card, Quick Start Guide, ROG Stickers