Last on our list of the best monitors for photo editing is this ASUS ProArt PA278QV 27″ monitor. Although it is number 5, that does not mean it is less than any of the other monitors mentioned in this article. Our favorite feature of this monitor is the fact that you can fully customize it to your liking. For example, although the factory settings of the color and brightness is usually ideal for most people, you can further personalize them to what suits you best. This is also one of the best monitors for photo editing because it allows you to adjust the height, swivel, tilt and pivot extremely easily (by just grabbing the screen and moving it to the position you’d like).
- 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS monitor with frameless design; Brightness (Typ.) : 350cd/㎡
- International color standard 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709 wide color gamut
- Calman Verified with factory calibration for excellent Delta E < 2 color accuracy
- ASUS-exclusive ProArt Preset and ProArt Palette provide numerous adjustable color parameters
- Extensive connectivity for maximum flexibility, including Mini DisplayPort, DisplayPort, HDMI, dual-link DVI-D, audio in and earphone jack, plus four USB 3.0 ports
- Ergonomic stand with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments for a comfortable viewing experience, plus VESA wall-mountable