In today’s article, we’re going to talk about the best 1440p 144Hz monitors. That is, we have listed and reviewed monitors with the highest graphics and fastest refresh rates to help you make a more informed decision before your purchase. Refresh rates are an important feature – especially when considering a gaming monitor – because it represents how fast the pixels respond and change color. Higher display resolutions will ensure you are able to see any and all minor details to improve your skills, as well as enjoy a more vivid and immersive gameplay experience – especially for FPS games such as the Call of Duty or Battlefield series!
Best 144hz Monitors – 1440p 144hz Gaming Monitor Review 2021
|1-||Acer EI431CR Pbmiiipx 43″ Gaming Monitor||80||Buy on Amazon|
|2-||Dell SE2417HGX 23.6″ TN Gaming Monitor||1,065||Buy on Amazon|
|3-||LG 34GL750-B 34″ Ultragear Curved Monitor||1,414||Buy on Amazon|
|4-||Sceptre IPS 24” Gaming Monitor||3,093||Buy on Amazon|
|5-||Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27″ WQHD||1,527||Buy on Amazon|
1. Best 144Hz Monitors Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27″ Monitor
This Acer Nitro 27″ monitor has made it to the top of our list for the best 1440p 144Hz monitors for a number of reasons. Alongside the 2560 x 1440 resolution, this Acer monitor also boasts a a new level of color accuracy – making it the ideal monitor for filmmakers, designers, photographers, gamers, etc. If you’re a gamer and have been for a while, you’ve probably missed a few kills in COD or shots in FIFA which you probably shouldn’t have. To counter this problem, this Acer Nitro 27″ monitor features a 1 millisecond response time and 144hz refresh rate, ensuring you will never make a silly miss again!
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon freesync technology
- Colour Supported:1.07 Billion
- 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 & low Delta e<2
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (includes HDMI & USB cable)
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering. After adjusting to the correct resolution and updating the video driver, restart the computer and to fix the screen
- Please refer user manual before use
2. Best 144Hz Monitors LG 27GL83A-B 27″ Ultragear Gaming Monitor
This LG 27GL83A-B 27″ Ultragear Gaming Monitor has many of the same features as the Acer Nitro 27″ monitor mentioned above. One thing we absolutely love about this gaming monitor, however, is that it almost has no borders at all! This will give you ample screen space and minimize any sort of possible distraction from the game. With the combination of their Adaptive-Sync, 144hz refresh rate, Dynamic Action Sync and 2560 x 1440 resolution, you will experience gameplay like never before. For example, enemies are often hiding in dark corners waiting to sneak-attack to you; But with this LG 27″ gaming monitor’s color accuracy technology you will hold the advantage of almost literally being able to attack first in the dark!
- 27 inch QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS display
- IPS 1ms response time & 144Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible. Surface Treatment-Haze 25%, 3H
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- Tilt, Height, Pivot adjustable stand
3. Best 144Hz Monitors Dell S2421HGF 24″ Gaming Monitor
Although this Dell S2421HGF 24″ gaming monitor has a relatively smaller sized screen than the first two in our list of the best 1440p 144Hz monitors, it is still a strong contender in this fight. If you tend to go on gaming binges and end up playing for prolonged periods of time, this is the best gaming monitor for you. You can easily adjust the height as well as the tilt to your liking for the maximum level of comfort whilst playing your game. To put you and your needs first, Dell has included a Timer, FPS counter and dark stabilizer which you can adjust to ensure that you can experience your ideal gameplay.
- The 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate deliver a smooth, uninterrupted experience. Rapid pixel color changes eliminate motion blur and keep you in the middle of the action
- Stutter-free: AMD FreeSync Premium technology adds another layer of seamless gameplay by eliminating screen tearing and stuttering
- The newly designed tapered stand is slim and sleek, with a small footprint that brings you closer to the action
- 3-year advanced exchange service & premium panel exchange
4. Best 144Hz Monitors AOC G2490VX 24″ Gaming Monitor
This AOC G2490vx 24″ gaming monitor may be 4th on our list of the best 144Hz monitors, but it is truly a beauty! It is frameless from three sides with 1 ultrathin red bottom border – ideal for if you’re planning to go for a multi-monitor setup. For you to make a stress and risk-free purchase, AOC has included a ‘Respawned’ warranty which includes a 3-year zero dead cell + advance replacement guarantee and a 1-year one-time accidental damage guarantee.
- 24″ class (23.8″ Viewable) AOC Gaming monitor with 1920×1080 Full HD Resolution VA Panel
- Rapid 1ms response time (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync Premium for ultra-smooth competitive gameplay
- 125.95% sRGB & 92.85% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage for accurate color reproduction and lifelike images
- 1x DisplayPort,1x HDMI 1.4, and Audio Line-Out for convenience
- VESA mounting capable for flexible mounting options
- AOC LowBlue Mode and FlickerFree for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
5. Best 144Hz Monitors LG 27″ 27MN60T-W Class Monitor
Last on our list of the best 144Hz monitors is this LG 27″ monitor. This product is a little different from the other we’ve listed and reviewed. It is a pre-owned monitor which Amazon-qualified suppliers have inspected, tested and cleaned. Although some people may be hesitant to purchase a monitor which is not brand new, this LG 27″ 27MN6oT-W class monitor is for a significantly lower price than others and still has many of the great features of new monitors. Its 1 millisecond response rate will ensure you do not feel like you’re using an ‘old’ monitor, and the clean design can fool anybody!
- AMD FreeSync Technology
- Virtually Borderless Design
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is 1440p resolution?
1440p is the new HD standard called QUAD HD which can give 2560 x 1440 resolution with 2K format and offers a 50% resolution performance improvement compared to 1080p.
2. Which cable offers the best resolution for 144Hz Monitor?
You have to use HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 cable for best resolution with your gaming monitor.
3. Is the DisplayPort better than HDMI?
In addition to both supporting the higher resolution, DisplayPort is a new product that stands out with its feature of receiving video and audio from multiple monitors, all from a single port!
4. Are the resolution settings applied at the first connection?
For the correct resolution, you have to adjust to the correct resolution on your graphic card menu and update the video driver on your computer. After that, restart the computer.
5. Why is it important to have 144 Hz and 1440p?
Ultrawide 1440p 144Hz is the best gaming monitor solution that gives you most achievable gaming performance for the new age games.
6. Can I use my 144hz monitor with the laptop?
With the proper graphic card, you can use your 1440p 144Hz gaming monitor with your laptop or PC.