In this article, we’ve listed and reviewed some of the best 1440p gaming monitors in the hopes that it will help you make an informed decision. By being able to compare all these 1440p gaming monitors in one article, it will be much easier to clearly see which monitor is the right fit for you.
The Best 1440p Gaming Monitors
|1-||LG 32QN600-B 32-Inch QHD||1,531||Buy on Amazon|
|2-||BenQ 24 Inch IPS Monitor||10,910||Buy on Amazon|
|3-||Acer SB230 Bbix 23″ Full HD||1,899||Buy on Amazon|
|4-||Acer Gaming Monitor 27” Curved ED273 Abidpx 1920 x 1080 144Hz Refresh Rate G-SYNC Compatible||1,377||Buy on Amazon|
|5-||Philips Computer Monitors Frameless Monitor||8,166||Buy on Amazon|
1. AOC CQ27G2 27″ Gaming Monitor
This AOC CQ27G2 27″ gaming monitor provides comfort in long gaming sessions, offering clear and realistic images by eliminating motion blur. The visual advantage offered by the built-in black enhancement feature of the monitor, which gives users the chance to determine the most suitable color, tone, and saturation level for the game by offering 6-way color adjustment, gives it an advantage, especially in strategic games. It’s a great choice, especially for competitive games because of the 144hz refresh rate and 1440p resolution images. Alongside the 1ms response time, you will never miss a kill due to lag.
- 27″ AOC G2 series gaming monitor with QHD 2K 2560×1440 Resolution
- 1500R Super curved monitor wrapping around you for an immersive gaming experience
- Brilliant colors producing over 120% area coverage for sRGB color gamut
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync Premium for smoothest competitive gameplay
- 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- Height adjustable stand for optimum ergonomics
- AOC RE-SPAWNED 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage coverage
- DisplayPort 2x HDMI 2.0 VGA inputs with Audio line-out for convenience (1xDP and 1xHDMI cables included)
- AOC LowBlue Mode and FlickerFree for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
- Wall mountable (VESA compatible) with quick release stand
2. SAMSUNG S65UA Series 34″ Monitor
Although this Samsung S65UA Series 34″ monitor has not been specified as a ‘gaming’ monitor, it still has some of the best features of some of the best gaming monitors. This is why it has made it to our list of the best 1440p gaming monitors. For example, the height, tilt, swivel and pivot of the monitor can be adjusted to your liking for the most comfortable use. The 34″ screen size and 1000R curved display will guarantee a totally immersive experience.
- SUPERIOR PICTURE QUALITY: (WQHD, VA Panel, HDR 10 & 1 billion colors)
- MULTIPORT: USB-C port with 90W charging power, LAN Port
- TUV-CERTIFIED: for intelligent eye care (Adaptive Picture, Eye Saver Mode, Flicker Free)
- 100 Hz screen refresh rate with AMD FreeSync
- STREAMLINED PRODUCTIVITY: With borderless design with picture-by-picture and picture-in-picture
3. AOC CU34G2X 34″ Gaming Monitor
Similar to the Samsung monitor mentioned above, this AOC CU34G2X gaming monitor also has a 34″ screen – in which all 34″ are viewable! However, if you prefer a 34″ screen and are looking specifically for a gaming monitor, this AOC monitor is probably the right choice for you – especially when taking into consideration the price difference between this and the Samsung S65UA series 34″ monitor.
- AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 3440×1440 Ultra wide Quad HD (2K+) resolution VA panel
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync for ultra-smooth competitive game play Curve radius: 1500mm
- 3-Sided frameless design with 1500R curvature for immersive gaming and entertainment
- VA panel for wide viewing angles and brilliant colors displaying over 115% sRGB and 98% Adobe RGB color gamut area coverage
- AOC Re-Spawned 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- Height-adjustable stand, AOC LowBlue Mode, and FlickerFree for well-being and comfort during extended gaming sessions (VESA compatible)
- 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.0, and USB 3.2 x4 hub inputs/outputs for high performance graphics display and convenience
- AOC Low Input Lag minimizes input latency from video signals for higher resolution, better picture quality, and in-game responsiveness.
4. Dell S2721D 27″ Monitor
If you’ve just started gaming and are not ready to buy a gaming monitor built for professional gamers, this Dell S2721D 27″ monitor is probably the right choice for you. At 27″, it will not take up as much space as the other monitors mentioned in this 1440p gaming monitor article. But, it will still provide all the great features of a basic gaming monitor. For example, it also has the AMD FreeSync technology found in most gaming monitors to aid in experiencing tear-free gameplay and graphics. Many higher priced monitors don’t even look as clean and elegant as this Dell monitor, making this a beautiful monitor you can place anywhere in your home.
- Modern, elegant design with a subtle textured pattern at the back of the monitor has its own unique look.
- Every image comes to life on this 27” screen with three-sided ultrathin bezel design. With QHD (2560×1440) resolution, you’ll get 1.77 times more details than Full HD.
- Featuring up to 75Hz refresh rate
- 27” lifestyle-inspired QHD monitors with outstanding visuals for an amazing entertainment experience.
- Gift HDMI Included
5. BenQ EX2780Q 27″ Gaming Monitor
This BenQ EX2780Q gaming monitor comes in 3 different size options (25″, 27″ and 28″), so you can pick and choose whichever is the most suitable for you. This monitor may be the last on our list of 1440p gaming monitors, but it is honestly one of the best picks. The EX2780Q model is the first of BenQ’s monitors to feature their 2.1 channel sound. The display quality and size has always been the main factor when designing monitors, but BenQ decided to upgrade their other features to achieve the highest level of user satisfaction. Another reason this BenQ monitor is on of our favorite’s is the ‘intelligent control’ feature which analyzes what you’re doing on your monitor + the external lightning and consequently optimizes the brightness!
- STUNNING IMAGE QUALITY: 2K QHD 2560×1440 resolution; IPS panel; USB-C, HDMI, DP connectivity; 16:9 aspect ratiole panel with 95% DCI-P3 Color Space
- GAMING MONITOR BOOSTS: FreeSync Premium, HDRi, and 144Hz refresh rate for smooth, clear, vivid images
- EASY CONTROL: Use a remote control, 5-way navigator, or volume wheel to adjust your settings quickly
- 2.1 CHANNEL AUDIO: Two 2W speakers, a 5W subwoofer, and a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) let you select your best audio mode
- EYE CARE: Auto-adjusts brightness and color temperature by screen content and ambient light conditions, eliminates screen flickers, filters harmful blue light
- CONSOLE-COMPATIBLE: Game on Xbox Series X at 1440p @120Hz
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Which ports and audio output exist?
Two HDMI 2.0 ports and a DisplayPort input and 4 ports of USB exist with this series of AOC. So, you can connect the monitor to your console and laptop. The AOC has speakers as audio output but you can connect with your home theatre system.
2. Is the AOC 144Hz good enough?
According to the 144hz monitor review 2021 article, the AOC Gline series will be a good choice for those looking for a gaming monitor. You can rest assured it will fit the needs of those who want a good monitor, especially for competitive games.
3. Is a 144Hz Monitor Important for Online Games?
144Hz monitor gives you the best response for gaming especially while you playing competitive games. With all these new games in the market, you should choose your 144Hz monitor for to keep up with your rivals.
4. Do I have to buy a DisplayPort cable for this monitor?
No, you can use your HDMI cable also but do not forget that 144Hz gets a better response with the DisplayPort. It also depends on your graphics card series. Please check your graphics card features.
5. What is a VESA Displayport?
DisplayPort is a digital connection interface created by VESA that is open to everyone, allowing images and audio to be sent with high resolution and high refresh rates over the same cable, and was developed solely for computer systems.
6. Can my GPU run 144HZ?
Most updated and famous graphic cards such as Nvidia or AMD cards should support 144Hz. But do not forget to control the supported connection options. Some of the graphics cards support the only DisplayPort for 144Hz function.